Careers at Crosworks
Join the Crosworks Team
At Crosworks, our vision is “Everyone in the world in the right job.”
We are a career and talent development company helping individuals and organizations bring clarity and focus to perform their best. We are located in the heart of Worthington, Ohio. Working in our office requires everyone to be self-motivated, driven and willing to do whatever it takes to help the office run smoothly and to ensure an exceptional customer experience. Career opportunities include coaching, office management, marketing, sales and more.
Our diverse team constitutes a range of styles and backgrounds, from business to non-profit to education. In addition to career and talent consulting work, we’ve been “on the inside” in legal, manufacturing, marketing, financial services, restaurant, non-profit, and many other environments. We’re seasoned professionals who are dedicated to helping others find their passion!
Want to join our team? We’re always looking for driven individuals with a passion to help others.
FILLED | Office Operations Manager
At Crosworks, our vision is “Everyone in the World in the Right Job.” And, we are looking for the right person to run our office as a part-time professional office manager.
We are a career and talent development company helping individuals and organizations bring clarity and focus to perform their best. Located in Worthington, Ohio, this part-time position will support Crosworks owner and coaches in handling a variety of office administrative duties from preparing client files to billing, filing, organizing workshops, inventory and more. This part-time position, 25-35 hours per week, offers flexibility with most hours Monday-Friday.
Working in a small office requires everyone in the office to be self-motivated, driven and willing to do whatever it takes to help the office run smoothly and to ensure an exceptional customer experience. We are seeking someone who is service-oriented, adaptable and believes that details matter. A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use good judgment is of the utmost importance for this role.
As an office manager, it is critical that you be reliable, consistent and responsive to the coaches and clients at Crosworks. Exceptional communication and organization is key.
- Greet and consult with clients, welcoming them to the office
- Respond to client requests, schedule appointments and prepare for sales calls
- Discuss Crosworks service offerings with confidence and clarity
- Assemble client portfolios/binders
- Coordinate training and workshop materials
- Conduct regular billing of clients; create reports from billing system
- Support all coaches with various projects and client communication
- Create presentations/spreadsheets/word documents
- Prepare personalized thank you & referral notes
- Manage inventory including stocking and ordering supplies and materials
- Explore new market opportunities
- Execute and analyze customer surveys
- Clean the workspaces – dusting, dishes, trash and more
- File & digitize records
- Document and maintain training material for all office management processes
- High School diploma required
- College education in the areas of HR, Organizational Development or Business Operations preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills
- Completion-oriented with a high attention to detail
- Independent with good judgment
- Curious and willing to investigate solutions
- Impermeable ability to keep information in confidence
- Friendly and professional in tandem
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word and ability to learn CRM, billing, document saving and other new systems
If you are interested, please Apply Here.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in learning more about what we do and how we can help you, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!