Careers at Crosworks
Join the Crosworks Team
At Crosworks, our vision is “Everyone in the world in the right job.”
We are a career development company helping individuals, students and organizations bring clarity and focus-to perform at their best. We are located in the heart of Worthington, Ohio.
Our diverse team constitutes a range of styles and backgrounds, from business to non-profit to education. In addition to consulting work, we’ve been “on the inside” in legal, manufacturing, marketing, financial services, restaurant, non-profit, and many other environments. We’re seasoned professionals who are dedicated to helping others find their passion! Want to join our team? We’re always looking for driven individuals with a passion to help others.
Browse current job openings below:
Office Operations - POSITION FILLED
At Crosworks, our vision is “Everyone in the world in the right job.” We are looking for the right person to fill our part-time office, professional office manager position.
We are a career development company helping individuals, students and organizations bring clarity and focus-to perform at their best. Located in Worthington, Ohio, this part time position will support the owner of the company by handling a variety of office administrative duties. This part-time position offers flexibility with most hours Monday-Friday, up to 20 hours per week.
Working in a small office requires everyone in the office to be self-motivated, driven and willing to do whatever it takes to help the office run smoothly and to ensure an exceptional customer experience. A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use good judgment is of the utmost importance for this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and consult with customers to welcome them to the office
- Schedule appointments and discuss the services we offer
- Assemble customer portfolios/binders.
- Coordinate training and workshop materials
- Create powerpoint presentations/excel/word documents.
- Prepare personalized thank you & referral notes
- Manage inventory including stocking and ordering supplies and materials
- Explore new market opportunities
- Execute and analyze customer surveys
- File & digitize records
- Clean dishes/managing trash/assemble a clean workspace
- High School Education/GED or equivalent, some college in the areas of Organizational Development or Business Operations preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills
- Completion oriented and high attention to detail
- Independent with good judgment
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word and ability to learn CRM system
If you are interested, please add your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this opportunity at the link below.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in learning more about what we do and how we can help you, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!