READY TO NAIL IT? MAKE SURE THEY SEE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY SMART CHOICE FOR THE JOB.
Crosworks career strategists have been on both sides of the interview process and know what it takes to ensure you are positioned for success. Crosworks proven interview coaching process has effectively prepared clients ranging from entry-level to C-suite to present themselves with the confidence and clarity necessary to win the offer.
Crosworks’ Interview preparation process is designed to elevate your preparedness, confidence and effectiveness to make a great lasting impression. Our techniques have been refined over years of experience and have benefited individuals from diverse industries and roles like accountants, engineers, marketing executives, software innovators, educators, physicians, healthcare administrators among many others. And, yet our approach is still personal and targeted. We start by getting to know you, your target roles and then helping you prepare for both the common and not-so-common questions you might face in the interview.
Want that job? A job interview is your time to shine and tell your story. Our coaching process is designed to help you clearly and confidently convey why you’re the best fit, improving your chance of winning the job offer.
INTERVIEW COACHING AT-A-GLANCE
Who can benefit from interview coaching?
- Individuals facing a high-stakes, once-in-a-lifetime interview.
- Individuals who haven’t faced a job interview in years.
- Individuals who’ve been interviewing but not getting the offer.
- Individuals looking to pivot to a new industry or career.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
While we customize our interview coaching process to fit your needs, in most cases our services include:
- Private coaching sessions with a professional career strategist – virtually or in person.
- Review of your resume and target position job description(s).
- Combination of preparation, practice, and feedback.
- Q & A development and practice for questions related to the specific position you’re going for and those tricky, unexpected questions; questions that concern you most.
- Identification of key issues related to your individual background, industry and job opportunities.
- Mock interviews and direct feedback based on both the verbal and nonverbal cues.
- Guidance on questions to ask, including the big questions about next steps and timing.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness | self-reflection | action
To make the best of our time together you will be expected to:
- Identify the specific position or target jobs.
- Complete a questionnaire to identify your key accomplishments and skills.
- Have a clear sense of your professional brand.
If you don’t feel confident that you are ready to meet the expectations above, don’t stress. We can help. It may simply mean it is time to take a full career assessment. Learn More…
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND HELPING YOU ACHIEVE CONFIDENCE AND CLARITY IN YOUR NEXT INTERVIEW. GET IN TOUCH.
If you are interested in learning more about what we do and how we can help you, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!