WHEN YOUR MEETING IS MISSION CRITICAL, YOU NEED REINFORCEMENTS
Planning and facilitating meetings is an art form, so why not call on the experts to ensure everyone’s time and energy before, during and after is maximized? We all know that bringing a team together is just the start. Creating the right environment, setting the tone, covering the right topics, and managing interpersonal dynamics can be a high-wire act. So why leave it to chance?
Crosworks knows meetings, and how to make the most of them. We start by understanding your organizational, team and individual goals, and then dive deep into the situation at hand. From there, we work with you to design the meeting framework, including “what success looks like,” information to be shared, tasks to be completed and decisions to be made. From there, we take responsibility for running the meeting, ensuring that your goals are met, and participants walk away with clarity of purpose and expectations. What makes our approach unique is our focus on people, and their needs and motivations, not just the process.
MEETING FACILITATION AT-A-GLANCE
Who can benefit from our meeting facilitation services?
- Leaders who want to have highly engaging meetings, but don’t have the time to plan and facilitate them
- Organizations that are in the midst of change and challenges
- Organizations that want a fresh approach to meetings and workshops
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
Although we tailor our meeting facilitation services to each organization’s goals and budget, the usual format includes the following:
- Kick-off with team management to understand the situation, goals, team dynamics, challenges and opportunities as currently perceived
- Development of meeting framework and outline
- Creation of meeting content, including a mix of yours and ours, as well as exercises and engagement techniques
- Facilitation of the meeting itself (or multiple meetings)
- Follow-up and debrief
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU AND YOUR TEAMS?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness | self-reflection | action