CONCERNED ABOUT THE “AGE WAVE” AND ITS IMPACT ON YOUR WORKFORCE?
Crosworks’ Next Chapter transition coaching program helps maintain productivity and move both your organization and your employees toward what’s “next” in a collaborative and supportive way. For the employee, Next Chapter creates a safe space and the advocacy to work out the time frame, the options and the approach. The organization benefits from a consistent process, less disruption and higher engagement, not to mention the good will that comes from enhancing employee well-being for years to come.
10,000 people per day turn 65 in the U.S.
1 out of 4 workers are 55 years or older
Organizations are facing unprecedented talent management and retention challenges
Most companies have no formal transition programs as part of their well-being or benefits offerings
NEXT CHAPTER AT-A-GLANCE
For organizations offering Next Chapter to their Associates:
The organization will gain:
- Renewed commitment from associates who appreciate your investment in them
- Energized colleagues with clear visions for how to transition into retirement
- More transparent, comfortable succession planning that improves knowledge transfer
- Ability to selectively retain talent by offering part-time work, consulting, etc.
- Reduction in surprise exits
- A brand differentiator as an employer of choice
Your associates will gain:
- A foundational assessment using the highly respected Birkman Method tool and the Retirement Options tool
- Access to guidance from expert career and retirement strategists
- A safe, group workshop setting to foster confidence in setting their goals
- Strong engagement with colleagues and organization leadership for beneficial working connections in the future
- The ability to identify gaps in critical retirement readiness arenas beyond the financial, then develop specific actions plans to fill them
- 1, 3, and 5 year career and retirement targets
- Mini-Workshops: single 2-hour, multiple-person webinar
- Comprehensive Series: 4 sessions of 2 hours each, group workshops and coaching
- Next Chapter individual, one-on-one program
A sample individual program:
- Five private sessions (usually 1.5 to 2 hours each) with a Crosworks’ career transition and retirement strategist
- Crosworks Career Management Exercise©: life achievement, skills, and values
- Birkman Method Advanced Assessment©: Behaviors, interests, and ideal work environment
- LifeOptions retirement readiness assessment that looks at the six critical life arenas: Career/work, Financial, Health/Well-being, Relationships, Leisure, and Personal Development
- Other Next Chapter surveys and tools designed to bring clarity and focus to the process.
- Personal Next Chapter Action Plan
- Follow up phone consultations, as necessary