YOU FOUND THE BEST CANDIDATE. NOW, LET’S SET THEM UP FOR SUCCESS!
Employee engagement is the key to success and the first 90 days are critical to a new employee’s long-term success. Yet it isn’t always clear if a strategic hire will naturally mesh with existing teams, leaders, and culture. Will the strengths, experiences, and skills you are so excited to add bolster the business or will they be impeded by conflict, inadaptability, and communication style incompatibility? We help minimize these possible disruptions, for hires and teams, by providing assessments and tools to ensure the performance you are expecting will be the performance you experience by providing the newly hired team member what they need to be their best selves.
We see onboarding as more than orientation and “get to know you” meetings. It is about facilitating the introduction of a new hire into existing team dynamics in a way that enhances interpersonal communications, reduces conflict, and accelerates the cultural learning curve. Our approach is not isolated to the hire but encompasses the workplace environment, organizational culture, and leadership and teams with whom successful interaction is critical to starting strong. We give all parties involved tools to understand each other and how they can leverage the collective strengths of the team to hit the ground running with confidence.
A Crosworks Career Strategist will begin by understanding the individual’s work history, current role and new team, administering the Birkman assessment and working with Human Resources, leadership and hiring managers to assess the results .We work with the individual and leader to develop a plan for onboarding and integration into the team that considers the skills, interests, needs and expectations of the individual and the dynamics of the team and culture. Our success is measured by our ability to formulate strategies to address barriers to success upfront, accelerating performance.
ONBOARDING AT A GLANCE
Who can benefit from onboarding services
- Organizations making strategic hires who are expected to make a quick impact.
- Human Resource departments tasked with expanding roles quickly to meet strategic goals of their organizations.
- Organizations seeking to improve the onboarding experience, enhance culture and/or increase team effectiveness during times of expanded hiring.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
- The Birkman Method assessment
- Crosworks review of job description, team member profiles and other key pieces of information required to understand the whole situation
- Review of individual results with the new team member (in context of his/her new team)
- Debrief of key results with sponsoring organization
- Advice to both the new team member and sponsoring organization on how best to onboard the new team member
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness | self-reflection |action