GOING THROUGH AN ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE OR TRANSITION AND WANT THE BEST FOR THOSE STAYING, AND THOSE GOING?
Crosworks has customized programs to minimize the disruption that typically comes with employee transitions, reductions-in-force and reorganization of roles and responsibilities. We understand that every career trajectory is unique—reflecting the individual’s personality, experiences, challenges, and aspirations. Rather than “cookie cutter” answers or shortcuts, we view each client in the context of his or her life. We invest ourselves fully—our time, expertise, ideas, and commitment—to deliver maximum advantage in achieving the goals of both the individual and the supporting organization.
Our Career Strategists work to build trust and reduce stress as they prepare your staff, teams and managers to move forward, quickly adapting to change. We seek to restore confidence and clarity for each individual affected, and put a plan in place to not just land a job but also better align the individual with opportunities that match their career aspirations. By guiding them in identifying and communicating their authentic professional brand, finding job targets and providing job search strategies, we help these individuals enter the marketplace empowered and engaged.
What organizations can benefit from outplacement services?
- Those seeking to assist key staff with transition
- Those experiencing a reduction-in-workforce
- Those reorganizing to capture new opportunity
- Those experiencing a sudden change requiring swift realignment of its workforce
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
Services may include:
- Guided self-assessment (including both self-reflection and The Birkman Method)
- Identifying occupational interests and best-fit professional environment
- Defining career direction and realistic goals
- Professional brand identification and marketing including elevator pitch, resume and online profile
- Networking advice
- Marketplace navigation including industry news, applicant tracking systems, job boards and more
- Interviewing preparation
- Activity tracking and accountability
- Negotiation techniques
- Relocation assistance
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ORGANIZATIONS AND TEAMS?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness | self-reflection | action