In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations) Celia Crossley, a career strategist, shares her contrary perspective to “leaning in.”
- Deb Mitchell cultivates top performance through career and executive coaching
- Jody Flanigan fuels career searches through writing, friendships through baking
- What candidates should expect in a post-pandemic job market
- Make sure the right hire is the right match for your organization
- Ready to invest in your future? Our Career Clarity Workshop helps you chart your path.