The current labor market looks promising and plentiful. With the Great Resignation and the Demographic Drought playing significant roles in the current unemployment rates, opportunities seem to be coming on a consistent basis. With this wide span of openings across the world, you may be slightly overwhelmed by the process of finding that perfect job, applying, and getting noticed. If you know what you want to do but aren’t exactly sure of the right path to get there, Crosworks can help. Our Job Search Strategies program might be exactly what you need to find the job, get your resume noticed, nail the interview and secure your dream position.
Let’s start with how to get noticed in what might be a sea of resumes that are flooding the desks of hiring managers. We hear job searchers are wondering:
- Which job boards should I use and what is the best way to use them?
- I applied with my resume and followed up, what should I do now?
- What is the best way to network online?
- How do I get my online profile noticed?
If you have been asking yourself these questions and others, Crosworks has the experience and know-how to answer your questions and support your search.
Job Search Strategies Program
Designed specifically for individuals who know what they want to do, in this program, you will work with a Crosworks Career Strategist to unlock a series of tools that are highly effective when trying to locate your next job. Together with your Career Strategist, you will plan your search, explore the “hidden job market” and enhance your personal brand.
Who benefits from Job Search Strategies?
- Individuals who are clear regarding their next target role but need support getting there
- Individuals actively looking for their next opportunity or will be soon
- Individuals who find themselves unexpectedly beginning a job search
**If you aren’t as clear on what job you’re looking for, check out our Career Assessment program**
When signing up for the Job Search Strategies Program, you can expect your Career Strategist to display understanding, confidentiality, objective feedback, honesty, guidance, and attention all while providing:
- Three to four private sessions
- Review of target opportunities
- Professional brand alignment, to include your elevator pitch, resume, cover letter, and online profile
- Networking tips
- Strategies for market research and job boards
- Tools for activity tracking and maintaining accountability
- Interview preparation
- Review of offers and support with negotiations
- Follow up
We would love to help you start your job search, supporting you every step of the way with confidence and clarity. Contact us to get started on your journey to career fulfillment and happiness.