TRANSITION MANAGEMENT & OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES
The better you plan for change, the less disruptive it will be.
Crosworks has guided organizations through watershed events, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, and various types of internal restructuring. With customized programs tailored to your HR objectives, we help you communicate clearly, minimize stress, and engender trust while preparing your staff, teams, and managers to move forward. Crosworks expert human resources coaches are dedicated to the ideal of “The right person in the right job.” With our commitment to strategic talent allocation and our techniques for improving management effectiveness, we can help your organization not only adapt to change, but emerge stronger for it.
LET US SHOW YOU HOW.
Transition Management On Your Terms
- In-depth consultation and planning
- Programs tailored to your particular goals and HR situation
- Outplacement, redeployment restructuring, leadership training
- Recruitment, new hires, partner relocation
To rebuild and reestablish work flow after a RIF or reorganization, we offer specialized programs—ranging from one to three days in length—for remaining team members. Components may include:
- Facilitating the transition process
- Managing effective communication
- Helping individuals redefine “personal purpose”
- Establishing a new employment relationship with each individual
Outplacement: Keeping Careers On Track
When an employee is separated for reasons other than cause, he or she needs more than just a good reference. They need compassion, support, encouragement, and a concrete, well-considered plan—all of which we provide. We refer to our services as “Career Continuation,” because that’s the breadth of scope. Our approach can be customized to meet your needs, including:
- On-site meeting
- Guided self-assessment (including the Birkman Method)
- Identifying occupational interests and best-fit professional environment
- Defining career direction and realistic goals
- Targeted marketing plan encompassing resume direction, cover letter/inquiry communications, and job search techniques
- Interview practice
- Negotiation techniques
- Spousal assistance
All together, our practical, effective services equip your employees to successfully navigate the career transition.
The Birkman Advantage re: Transitions
The two owners of a prominent independent business with a 42-year history brought in two new partners, intending them to ultimately take over. However, with no clearly defined structure, everyone weighing in on every decision, and conflicting work styles in action, the transition was bogging down the business. Using the Birkman Method assessment, a consultant was able to clearly identify each person’s strengths (systems vs. persuasiveness vs. strategy vs. detail), define their roles, and improve interaction so they could all execute well. During and after the ownership change, the company operated smoothly, enjoyed continued growth, and retained every single employee.