Individual Career Counseling
Expert Career Counseling
Even when you’re established in a profession, you can benefit from expert individual career counseling and the practical solutions and essential guidance provided. Utilizing our unique work-life assessment tools, and drawing upon more than 30 years of experience, we help clients overcome challenges, fine-tune their skills, achieve ambitious career goals, and find professional and personal fulfillment.
When is Career Counseling the Answer ?
While the needs and solutions are as varied as our clients, here are some situations where coaching can be particularly beneficial.
- You’re stuck in the same old, unproductive behavior patterns
- You feel like you’re not performing up to your potential
- You’ve joined a new organization and need to adjust to its culture and demands
- You’ve taken on a new role, with new and greater responsibilities
- You’re trying to position yourself for advancement or a career change
Whatever your immediate or long-term goals, we will design a customized program to meet your needs, expectations, and budget.
What is involved?
- Regularly scheduled meetings in person, by phone, or online
- In-depth assessment of your skills, values, interests, and behaviors
- A personalized plan of action to improve your performance as an executive, manager, or professional
- Ongoing monitoring and progress assessment
- Follow-up after the contract period to keep you on track for success
We pledge confidentiality, objectivity, fairness, and honesty throughout the process.