Individual Career Counseling
Expert Career Counseling
Even when you’re established in a profession, you can benefit from expert individual career counseling and the practical solutions and essential guidance provided. Utilizing our unique work-life assessment tools, and drawing upon more than 30 years of experience, we help clients overcome challenges, fine-tune their skills, achieve ambitious career goals, and find professional and personal fulfillment.
When is Career Counseling the Answer ?
While the needs and solutions are as varied as our clients, here are some situations where coaching can be particularly beneficial.
- You’re stuck in the same old, unproductive behavior patterns
- You feel like you’re not performing up to your potential
- You’ve joined a new organization and need to adjust to its culture and demands
- You’ve taken on a new role, with new and greater responsibilities
- You’re trying to position yourself for advancement or a career change
Whatever your immediate or long-term goals, we will design a customized program to meet your needs, expectations, and budget.
What is involved?
- Regularly scheduled meetings in person, by phone, or online
- In-depth assessment of your skills, values, interests, and behaviors
- A personalized plan of action to improve your performance as an executive, manager, or professional
- Ongoing monitoring and progress assessment
- Follow-up after the contract period to keep you on track for success
We pledge confidentiality, objectivity, fairness, and honesty throughout the process.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in learning more about what we do and how we can help you, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!