In the midst of a job search and need some help preparing for the interviews ahead? Or facing a high-stakes executive interview for that once in a lifetime position? Using our up-to-date interviewing techniques will elevate your preparedness, confidence and effectiveness.
INTERVIEWING IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE
We provide interview coaching for clients that range from entry-level to C-suite executives, and across various industries and roles. Accountants, engineers, marketing executives, software innovators, educators, physicians, healthcare administrators among many others come to us to sharpen their readiness to win their target jobs.
OUR CERTIFIED CAREER COACHES HELP YOU PREPARE TO CONVINCE HIRING MANAGERS THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY CHOICE FOR THE JOB
Our Interview preparation process is designed to help you clearly convey your abilities, increase your confidence, and improve your chances of winning the job. While we customize our coaching process to fit your needs, in most cases our services include:
- Multiple private coaching sessions with a professional career consultant – virtually or in person.
- Prior to the first session, we’ll review your resume and the target position job description(s). You’ll also send us a list of specific questions you are anticipating with your answers and we’ll send you our list of questions for you to complete.
- Completion of the Crosworks Job Interview Preparation form focused on a specific position job description, discussion of “fit” strategies, and the anticipated Q & A ‘s. We’ll talk about prioritizing specific examples of your accomplishments; those that showcase key skills and attributes. We’ll review interview tips and techniques.
- Conduct the all-important mock job interview, asking those touchy, tricky and hot button questions and giving your real-time feedback. We’ll talk about both verbal and nonverbal effectiveness and where more practice may be needed.
- We’ll guide you on questions to ask including the big questions about next steps and timing.
- We’ll do follow up interviews either prior to your actual interview day or just after depending on your specific circumstances.
- Between coaching meetings, as you prepare for the interview, you may have “one off” questions requiring email or a phone call. These conversations are included in the program.
The interview process is your time to shine. Our process is designed to support you, so you walk into this process prepared and with presence.
Your part in the Crosworks Resume Process Includes:
- Completing a questionnaire to highlight your key accomplishments and skills.
- Sharing what you do best and how you uniquely do it.
- Identifying target roles to help hone your professional brand.
This process not only gives you a compelling resume to market to potential employers during your job search, but it helps you to better articulate your experiences, hone your focus, update your online profile and boost your confidence during interviews.
NEED HELP UPDATING YOUR RESUME?
Stand out from the crowd and land interviews with a professionally written resume! Fill out the form below to receive more info about our process.