READY TO TAKE THAT FIRST STEP TOWARDS A MORE MEANINGFUL AND REWARDING CAREER? IT STARTS WITH GAINING CLARITY AND FOCUS. WE CAN HELP.
Whether you’re considering a career transition, trying to advance to the next level, or just searching for some answers, our in-depth career assessment process, led by our expert career strategists, will help you understand your needs, define your goals, and chart your path.
The work begins and ends with you. From the first interaction, Crosworks career strategists seek to get to know you, your past experiences, interests, and aspirations.
They work one-on-one with you, guiding you through an objective assessment of your skills, interests, values and motivational needs. This assessment incorporates Crosworks’ proprietary assessment tools and the Birkman Method Advanced Assessment© to determine the work and work environment that defines your best-fit.
The power comes in putting these insights into action. You and your Crosworks’ career strategist will develop an actionable plan for moving forward with clarity and focus.
CAREER ASSESSMENT AT-A-GLANCE
Who can benefit from career assessment?
- Individuals considering a change.
- Individuals looking to grow in their current profession.
- Individuals going back to work.
- Individuals searching for a better fit.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective | feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
Five private sessions (usually 1.5 to 2 hours each) with a Crosworks’ career strategist
- In-depth interview of past experiences
- Crosworks Career Management Exercise© : Achievements, skills, values
- Birkman Method Advanced Assessment© : Interests, behaviors and ideal work environment
- Crosworks Career Management Template© : Bringing it all together
- Crosworks Job Search Strategies: Put the plan into action
- Follow up phone consultations, as necessary
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness| self-reflection | action
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in learning more about what we do and how we can help you, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!