READY TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS BUT NOT SURE WHERE OR HOW TO START? OUR STEP-BY-STEP COACHING PROGRAM MAKES IT EASIER.
Whether you’re looking to start a new business, grow a side hustle, buy an existing business, or make the leap from executive to consultant or service provider, our Entrepreneurial Exploration program will help you understand the best entrepreneurial path for you, explore possibilities, build a business plan, and set goals for execution.
Crosworks’ Entrepreneurial Exploration Program starts with an objective assessment of your strengths, skills and interests, core values, motivational needs, and aspirations. Our Business Coaches will guide you through the process of creating your entrepreneurial profile. They’ll work with you one-on-one to help you understand the parts of business ownership where you will naturally shine and where you could struggle.
Our Business Coaches will then help you explore the landscape of options available, formulate a business plan, assess your financial resources, and create a branding and networking strategy. Finally, our Business Coaches will help you set goals and create an action plan to set you up for success.
ENTREPRENEURIAL EXPLORATION AT A GLANCE
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Aspiring business owners with a new business idea
- Entrepreneurs who are just getting started
- Individuals looking to expand their side hustle
- Individuals who want to make the move from executive/employee to consultant or service provider
- Individual professional service providers who want to start their own practice
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
SEVEN PRIVATE SESSIONS (USUALLY 1.0 TO 1.5 HOURS EACH) WITH A CROSWORKS’ BUSINESS COACH
- Regularly scheduled meetings in person or online, over a 6-month period
- In-depth assessment of skills, values, interests, and behaviors
- Customized entrepreneurial profile and business planning
- Goal setting and a personalized action plan
- Ongoing monitoring and progress assessment
- Follow-up after the contract period to stay on track
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness | self-reflection | action