Job Search Strategies
CLEAR AND CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR NEXT TARGET JOB, BUT NEED HELP MAKING IT HAPPEN? JOB SEARCH STRATEGIES IS FOR YOU.
Crosworks’ Job Search Strategies program guides and supports you through all phases of developing and executing your job search. Job boards have your frustrated? Are you curious why you are not hearing back from people in a timely manner? Is your resume sitting in a pile with thousands of others? You are not alone. We’ll provide insight to navigate the current marketplace and tips to help you break through the clutter to land a job that fits your target.
Job Search Strategies
Once you identify your target role, your Crosworks’ Career Strategist helps you plan and execute a thorough search for published positions as well as learn tactics for how to explore the “hidden job market.” We also share techniques for researching the company, position, current leaders and staff; going deeper than the job description or website. We coach you on how to distill this insight into a personal brand that articulates your interest, understanding and fit for the job. This includes targeting of your resume, cover letter, professional profile, and extends to preparing and practicing for the interview process, whether by phone, in-person or group. We support you as you evaluate and negotiate your offers and can help with relocation planning if needed.
JOB SEARCH STRATEGIES AT-A-GLANCE
Who can benefit from Job Search Strategies?
- Individuals who are clear regarding their next target role but need support in getting there.
- Individual actively looking for their next job opportunity or will soon be.
- Individuals who find themselves unexpectedly starting a job search.
Not sure what your next role should be? Check out Career Assessment.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
- Three to four private sessions with a Crosworks’ Career Strategist
- Review of target opportunities
- Professional brand alignment including preparing your elevator pitch, resume and cover letter recommendations and online profile
- Networking tips
- Strategies for market research and job boards
- Tools for activity tracking and maintaining accountability
- Interviewing preparation
- Review of offers and support with negotiations
- Following up and staying connected
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness | self-reflection | action
Does the above sound beneficial, but you are still struggling to find the confidence and clarity to identify what you really want to do next? Have you looked at job descriptions and know you can do the work but aren’t sure it’s the right work for YOU anymore? As you start your job search it may be a good time to take a deeper look at your needs, interests and values. Many of our clients find it valuable take a step back and gain clarity with a Career Assessment before engaging in our Job Search Strategies program. Learn More.