EXPERIENCED. SEASONED. INDUSTRY VETERAN. LEGEND. PERHAPS SOME OR ALL THESE PHRASES CAN BE USED TO DESCRIBE YOU – BUT YOU CHOOSE NOT TO BE DEFINED BY THE PAST. YOU ARE LOOKING TO WHAT’S NEXT.
It can be freeing and scary all at the same time. Whether you find yourself here by choice or through unexpected events, we are here to help you find clarity and confidence as you define what’s next for you.
Crosworks has developed a proprietary program we call Next Chapter. At a time when doors are open to living your life differently, the program includes customized elements that will address the issues most important and relevant to you. Together, we look at your passions, values, and core beliefs to help you determine what’s important in your next life chapter. Using our CE Survey and the Birkman MethodTMwe construct a holistic and flexible life plan that integrates your work aspirations, life stage, family responsibilities, health and financial situations and personal development.
Your Crosworks’ career strategist will guide you through this process and help to identify obstacles and patterns of behavior that could be getting in the way. Together we move through an approach designed to inspire you to reconnect with lost or buried passions, as well as determine productive engagements and how you will measure personal success. You will create strategies and draft your plan, and we will provide you with tools and encouragement to achieve it.
NEXT CHAPTER AT-A-GLANCE
Who can benefit from NEX CHAPTER?
- Individuals considering a later-career job change or transition to find the “fit” that may have eluded them.
- Individuals looking to leverage their experience to become an entrepreneur.
- Later-career job seekers due to unexpected events.
- Individuals ready to “undo” a too-early retirement.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
- Six private sessions (usually 1.0 to 2 hours each) with a Crosworks’ career strategist
- Crosworks Career Management Exercise© : life achievement, skills, values
- Birkman Method Advanced Assessment© : Behaviors, interests, and ideal work environment
- Other Next Chapter surveys and tools designed to bring clarity and focus to the process.
- Personal Next Chapters Action Plan
- Follow up phone consultations, as necessary
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness | self-reflection | action
READY TO DO MORE? LEARN MORE. GET IN TOUCH.
6877 N. High Street, Suite 301
Worthington, OH 43085
941 West Morse Blvd., Suite 100
Winter Park, FL 32789