READY TO INCREASE ENGAGEMENT, DEEPEN COMMITMENT, GENERATE MORE IDEAS AND GET MORE WINS FROM YOUR TEAM? IT STARTS WITH YOUR LEADERSHIP, AND SO DO WE.
Crosworks has a successful track record of working with high-potential and high-performing executives to go from “good to great.” We have also helped executives uncover those attitudes, behaviors and communication styles that are impeding their full potential by working one-on-one to develop new ways of thinking, interacting and communicating.
Having a keen understanding of how a leader’s or manager’s behavior impacts the performance of others is a start. Developing the skills and self-awareness necessary to adjust and meet each team member where they are, inspiring their best, is the key to exponential improvement for teams and entire organizations.
Crosworks’ approach to executive coaching is in-depth and highly personalized. It begins with diving deep into the executive’s strengths, self-perceptions, and style. Together with a Crosworks’ career strategist, executives and future leaders will be guided in the development of new skills and supported with targeted resources and tools. This relationship goes beyond mere skills training. It encompasses the support, encouragement and honest feedback necessary for the executive to adapt quickly and strengthen his or her impact on the workplace, thereby maximizing the potential of their team, the organization, and themselves.
EXECUTIVE COACHING AT-A-GLANCE
Who can benefit from executive coaching?
- Seasoned executives facing a new challenge
- New executives looking to increase their effectiveness
- Future leaders preparing to assume leadership role
- Leaders in the midst of significant periods of growth or change
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
Tailored to organizational and individual needs we will set goals for our work together. These could include:
- Acclimating a manager new to the position or responsibilities
- Improving communication, time management, delegation, and other executive skills
- Increasing team productivity
- Decreasing attrition rate
- Enhancing interpersonal relations
- Driving customer or client satisfaction
Based on these goals, we get to work and develop a custom plan. This effort can encompass private sessions, 360 degree reviews, and moderated sessions with colleagues and co-workers.
At a minimum, it involves:
- Regularly scheduled meetings in person or online, over a 6- to 12-month period
- In-depth assessment of skills, values, interests, and behaviors
- Goal setting and a personalized action plan to improve performance
- Ongoing monitoring and progress assessment
- Follow-up after the contract period to stay on track
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness | self-reflection | action