WE AREN’T TALKING TRUST-FALLS AND ZIP-LINING.
Those activities are fun and have their place, but that’s not our gig. Our work with teams is focused on the realities of the workplace and addresses current opportunities and real challenges the group is facing. By harnessing the power of perceptions and motivations, we help create an environment that embraces the diversity of the team, draws insights from different perspectives and builds shared understanding. We seek to maximize the collective effectiveness of the team by recognizing complementary strengths and capitalize on the momentum achieved when teams are fully aligned towards common goals.
Crosworks has increased team effectiveness for front-line and executive teams alike. We have tailored methodologies that are inclusive of both on-site and remote teams. We start by “going deep” with each team member to assess and understand their individual strengths, needs, and workplace behaviors and how these individual traits complement or, at times, hinder the work of others. We then work to nurture this understanding at the team level, building appreciation for each other’s differences and understanding for how to better leverage these to improve team performance during times of growth, challenge or change.
TEAM ENGAGEMENT AT A GLANCE
What teams can benefit from team engagement?
- Newly forming teams
- Teams who have experienced significant change in their business or structure
- Executive teams seeking to better collaborate and strategically align
- High-performing team seek to continuously improve
- Teams preparing to take on a new challenge
- Special teams assembled for special projects, pitches, or initiatives
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
understanding | confidentiality | objective feedback | honesty | fairness | guidance | attention | availability
Although we tailor our program to each organization’s goals and budget, the usual format includes the following:
- Kick-off with team management to understand team dynamics, challenges and opportunities as currently perceived
- One-on-one interviews with each team member
- Individuals complete the Birkman Assessment
- Individual results review sessions
- Half-day team workshop
- Follow up as needed
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ORGANIZATIONS AND TEAMS?
candor | self-motivation | commitment of time and resources | open-mindedness | self-reflection | action
START BUILDING STRONGER TEAMS NOW. GET IN TOUCH.
If you are interested in getting your team together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!